Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Rants of a Trance Addict

I love music... to me it is a form of expression...it is a universal language that everyone understands... It is powerful enough to instigate emotions of any kind within a person. Those that know me well enough probably would have heard of these phrases comin out of my mouth before. For the past 2 years or so i have been introduced to Trance music or some may also call it 'Space music' and have been totally addicted to it since. The strange thing is that this really differed from the type of music that i had been associated to such as Rock, Jazz, R&B.... etc... But i guess there is a begining to everything i guess.

It is amazing how the music can really connect to me... even some of the phrases in the songs all of a sudden made a lot of sense. Phrases like 'Sometime the sound of goodbye is louder than any drumbeat..' Perhaps it is because of my current emotional status.. perhaps it is my current state of mind.. but all i can say is... I am glad Trance is a part of my life...

No comments: