Thursday, January 1, 2009

Moments of 2008

I was trying to figure out a way to do a recap of how was 2008 went for me and i finally decided to do it in the form of short scripted segment


Prologe
This happened on the day i came back from my Sales Trip in Hong Kong, i was excited to see my (then) girlfriend again after 2 weeks of not seeing her. (She went of to Genting with her ex supervisor and friend the week before i left for Hong Kong)

(Thru Smses)
Herbert: Hey dear, i am back! What time shall we meet today? I have lots of stuff to pass to you.

Stella: I'm not feeling well... can we meet in Pungol Park for dinner? Then you can bring me home to show me what you've bought.

Herbert: Are you ok dear? You sure you don't wanna stay at home to rest?

Stella: No, its ok... I see you then... Love you..

(Later at Pungoll park)

Herbert: Are you feeling better dear? Did you see a doctor?

Stella : I am ok, lets sit down for a while...

Herbert: You sure you are ok? Is there anything troubling you? Tell me....

Stella: I'm Breaking up with you.

Herbert (Trembling): Why?

Stella: I don't love you anymore...

Herbert(shudders and breathes deeply): Is it me?

Stella: No.

Herbert: Is it someone else?

Stella: No.

Herbert: ..........

Stella: Dear, I SWEAR it wasn't someone else......

Herbert: I still love you a lot.... but i don't wnt to be selfish..... i told you this 7 year ago and i am saying it again... no matter what i will always want to be a part of your life, be it as friends or otherwise.

Stella: Yea... i promise we will always be friends...

Epiloge
Stella blocked me on Msn the next day, She got attached with her ex-supervisor the following week, and they got Engaged within the month. She believes that a friend of hers spilled the beans about her engagement to me and is still mad with the friend since (When in actual fact i found out about her marriage and Engagement through FACEBOOK)

1 comment:

Dior said...

Herbie~! i'll give u one BIG HUG~!!!!!!!!!!