Friday, July 18, 2008

Into the Mirror.....

Back in school... I was an angry kid. I am not gonna elaborate to much on why for now as that will be a story reserved for another day. I had a lot of stored up anger in me, which pretty much resulted in me being rather antagonistic to everyone around me. Had a chat with my Dad during a certain point in my life and he reminded me, If you start to feel that you have a problem with everyone around you (what i would like to refer to the everyones an idiot syndrome) take a closer look as the problem may lie with you in the first place.
Sure, upon reading this many might say 'like i haven't heard that one before' and if you are one of those mentioned above and you follow the process of self scrutinizing once in a while well good for you then. If not, take some time off to think about it.
Anyway, heres a shoutout to 2 aquaintances in my life whoes friendship actually meant something to me at a certain point in my life.
To the first person - Life doesn't revolve around you. You probably think that life is like a movie and you are the protagonist in it, but remember whiile you think you are the main character in your life story you may be just a passerby in other peoples life. Well, Go ahead... Imply to others that i am of bad character by saying things like 'At least now i know what type of person Herbert really is.' But guess what? I've heard from others what type of person you have been and i have only a few words for you. You get yours someday.
To the second person - You are not as much of a 'nice guy' as you seem, So stop flattering yourself with the whole 'Maybe i am just too nice to people' bullshit. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and your Flu so to speak (It may be a Sinus problem from where i see it and newsflash, it is very common. Even i have it.) Stop Blaming life and the society around you and stop walking in circles. You think you have done a lot for this person, So? others havent done the same( or more) for her? You feel that you have constantly been a friend to others, So what? Others have not reciprocated that? Grow up you milksop.
Well, I am finally glad i got that off my chest after months of reading obscure crap for one (or both) of the blogs of the above two aquaintances of mine. Til then! Heres the Rotten apple this week.

No comments: